12.04.2008

BURNS VERKAUFEN DER KREATOR


I can't seem to keep my face out of Mastodon's pants lately; and only to a microscopically lesser extent is Lamb Of God's 2009 effort Wrath causing my wang to go all tingly. What fun. Anticipation is truly my favorite of the eight basic human emotions. Like when not one but two comely young ladies had set their sights on my bod a few years back. Unwilling to deprive either of well me (that's abuse), I partied with each on separate sides of town. Ha that was a busy couple weeks hooray for me. Anyway, not to get all Disney, but I learned an important lesson about instant gratification and shallowness. I got all wrapped up in the two flashy chicks -- one a sleek downtowner, one a suburban tomato -- while a third, and possibly greater, romantic option slipped away undetected. Just like in those Drew Barrymore movies.

It almost happened again until Metal Injection slapped my boner away from the ever-moistening holes of Lamb Of God and Mastodon with this link to brand new Kreator song "Warcurse" from early-2009 release Hordes Of Chaos. It ripppps crank it!


No comments: