11.05.2008

OH FUCK **SUPER OH FUCK UPDATE**



It is reported today that Deftones bassist/awesome dude Chi Cheng is in a coma. Fuuuuck. From Billboard
Frontman Chino Moreno confirmed Cheng's condition but declined to give further details. "I don't know everything that's going on -- I just know it's very serious," Moreno told the Sacramento Bee, adding that he was on his way to a San Jose hospital to be with Cheng's family. The accident was confirmed by Warner Bros. Records, who said Cheng was in "serious but stable condition" but did not provide specifics.
And Chino's statement on Deftones In Studio blog:
It deeply saddens me to inform you all that our brother Chi Cheng was involved in a terrible car accident last night. He is currently in a Northern California Hospital in serious, but stable condition. I am on my way up North right now to be by his side along with the rest of our band mates and family. Chi is one of the strongest people I know, and I'm praying that his strength will get him through this. Please say a prayer for him as well. 
UPDATE: According to HardDrive Radio, Deftones bassist Chi Cheng is still in a coma in a San Jose, California, hospital following a car crash in nearby Santa Clara on Monday (November 3). The auto accident occurred as he and his sister (who was driving) were leaving their older brother's memorial service.


No comments: