11.07.2008

THAT CUNT JUST STOLE MY TUNE!



Well, what I'm saying is Barack Obama is what America needs right now, mate. Some criticisms of him are accurate, but these are things upon which he'll improve. He just radiates calm. After all the irrational shouting and gun-waving of the last eight years, Americans need cool, clear heads. Thanks for asking; yes this was my first presidential election as a citizen. You know, I'm a full American now, but fancypants David Byrne the artist Talking Heads guy tra-la-la still isn't!? Ha! For all his high art, he can't even vote! All his music is sold as a reflection of American life and he's not even full American like me, David fucking Coverdale. "Once In A Lifetime"? Try "Slide It In," geek! Hang on d'you hear that? Turn on CNN, mate. That's my fucking tune. Goddammit John McCain is using my tune? Fuck me. Look I gotta hang up and call my fucking lawyers. Well I can't have my tunes being associated with McCain. What is he trying to pull? He's not a loner, a rebel. Next time we play "Slow An' Easy" people are gonna think of McCain getting out of a tub. Cindy get me Ian's number! Well it's in our little file now innit!? Fucking hell.


No comments: