11.04.2008

SCOTT WEILAND YOU ARE PRECIOUS



Hey this is pure high-horsery but today I heard the new Scott Weiland solo album Something Something Galoshes and oh my god. Let me put it this way: Have you ever laughed so hard at work that a sudden concern rises in you that co-workers suspect that you're high? And they're correct in that assumption but still the point is the Weiland (above, washes self with rag on a stick) record is hi-larious. There's a ironic and wink-wink cover of "Fame" originally by David Bowie ... and co-written by John Lennon? Am I pulling that out of my ass? I'd look it up but fuck it. The record is just corny as hell. Like Chris Cornell corny. Korn corny. Yeah. This hot slab of awful drops Nov. 25 on New West Records uhhh and was produced by jesus honestly I'm not going back to look at that article. Good night Springton. There will be NO ENCORES. 


No comments: