11.26.2008

ENSLAVED BY ENSLAVED



My ear boner has been throbbing night and day and day and night for the moist Metal vagina of Enslaved's Vertebrae for weeks. That is some sweet action. Don't tell anybody but I've even decamped to the out-of-the-way restrooms at work to gratify myself with a quick song or two from side B. Boy howdy I could sure go for a headlining tour in fact I'd toss an extra $20 on the stage to have Ivar Bjørnson (above) just Tiger Woods me right in the face with his guitar (bridge first). But I guess that's never gonna happen. Stupid life. A band statement via Blabbermouth
It is with great regret that Enslaved has to announce the cancellation of the North American Vertebrae tour [with Swallow The Sun and Keep Of Kalessin] scheduled for May 2009. At the heart of the issue lies a tour that was hard to get together in the first place so we've decided to let the whole tour be cancelled and start working on setting up a new North American tour all the way from scratch again. . . Our sincere apologies to all the fans that were ready to come out to these shows; but rest assured — we are working day and night on setting up the new tour that will replace these dates.
Here's the setlist from a coupla weeks ago at Eindoven's Dynamo Club that's in The Netherlands in sweet, Metal-worshipping Europe:

Clouds 
Fusion of Sense and Earth 
New Dawn 
Ruun
As Fire Swept Clean the Earth 
Ground
To The Coast 
Eld 
Allfadr Odin 
The Watcher 
Isa 
----------------------
Jotunblod
Slaget I Skogen Bortenfor


No comments: