8.11.2009

I WATCHED A HALF HOUR OF THE FUSE CHANNEL



This girl I knew bangs Papa Roach's merch guy or something so I heard immediately about their now ex-drummer's antics last summer. She'd gushed all about it, adding 'You like that kind of music right?' I remember taking it as an insult and today I was reminded why. Papa Roach is the shittiest shit ever. And Disturbed. These are the bands whose videos I endured today on the cutting edge totally extreme Fuse network. If you're asking under what circumstances I watched Fuse of my own free will, I could explain its proximity to VH1 Classic on the dial, but honestly it's because I couldn't find a fishing lure to embed in my anus. Actually, I sought Mayhem Fest coverage (the good parts, like above), as promised by Fuse's Let It Rock and its host, Juliya (more like Juli-ugh). And that amounted to some Killswitch Engage whinery (what are you kidding me with this shit?) plus Manson and Slayer bytes. And so begins my letter writing campaign for Time Warner to replace Fuse with that Russian channel featuring scorpions attacking newborns.


No comments: