5.29.2009

WHERE'S MCLOVIN'S SHIRT??


First, thanks to all emailers and both commenters with Anniversary wishes for HooM! Conventional wisdom has it that the first year is pivotal in business. Good thing this isn't a business. Anyway, I thought I'd celebrate HooM!'s first year of calling people names with some impulse internet shopping. But it was perplexing to find that Iron Maiden's Seventh Son of a Seventh Son shirt is available solely through IronMaiden.com, with all the accompanying currency conversion and shipping issues, while the other 1200 Maiden shirt designs are widely available. 

I was whammyed a second time with Metallica's ...And Justice For All tee, which features not a tasteful reproduction of the album art, but rather a portion of it enlarged on a black background. Which both reminded me why I don't already have one (it's hideous) and had me questioning my sanity (I had seen the cover art version somewhere yet it doesn't exist on the interslice). Then it dawned: McLovin from Superbad (above) rocked one in his first scene. So my next question is where the fuck does McLovin shop? 
 

No comments: