5.21.2009

YOU FUCKERS WANTED MORE RAINBOW!? YOU FUCKERS GOT MORE RAINBOW!!




Lebron James is a world-class gaylord and yet I'm not blinded to his incredibleness by the celebrations, the whining, the hot-doggery, the exhausting sincerity blah bling blorg. And if he gets to the finals and faces Kobe, the court of public opinion (and shrieking sports media) will not resist the urge to view it as either the deposing of a king or a repelled overthrow attempt by Thai druglords. That analogy got away from me a bit but seriously it could soon be time to begin considering James the best player in the NBA. Writing that last part hurt way more than I thought. I mean, that commercial pretty much nails it. Anyway, by coincidence I was listening to "Kill The King" in the middle of Magic-'Lords game 1's first quarter. If that's Lebron's theme in the coming weeks, then Kobe's probably rocking I dunno "Back Off Bitch"?


No comments: