2.14.2009

SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALRIGHT FOR VALENTINING




Hey guess what? It's Saturday night and I'm psyched for R&B chanteuse Brandy, who I just heard dumped William Morris for ICM. Also, Peter Gabriel is cool as shit for many reasons, but especially so in light of his refusal to perform just 60 seconds of his Oscar-nominated tune from Wall-E as part of a medley with the other two Best Song noms. Show producers are cutting heavily to keep running time to three hours but they probably didn't count on Pete's obliging them by withdrawing completely. Which do you prefer, Condon? too long to endure or too pointless to watch? Super Bowl broadcast producers: You fuckers are next. Fuck medleys.

To celebrate these two historic developments, I'm gonna make like Love/Hate and puke on somebody's loafers tonight. Hey I may even indulge my spiteful side and go all Warrior Soul (above) on some unsuspecting couple. Well how do YOU celebrate Valentine's Day?


No comments: