3.16.2009

FUCK SLASH


Oh great god the horror. As if that Chris Cornell shit weren't enough to break my boner. Check out this combination of horrifying words, from Slash's myspace:
"Week after next, I'm going into the studio to start recording [my solo album]. I've made a ton of headway getting some killer songs written with some very profound individuals over the last couple of months. Next week, I'm going to do some guitar work for an instrumental version of Led Zeppelin's 'Kashmir', performed by Escala, an all-girl string quartet from the U.K."

Slash's wife, Perla Hudson, told Rockerrazzi last fall that the albums special guests will include Ozzy Osbourne and pop/R&B singer, rapper and actress Fergie (a.k.a. Stacy Ann Ferguson).
Wow good thing they included Fergie's full name. That shit is vital. And uh are you fucking serious? a string quartet version of "Kashimir" f/Slash? And they say Axl is the fucked up one.


No comments: