4.01.2009

CRISTINA SCABBIA SAID 'ANAL'



About halfway through a recent interview with Lacuna Coil vocalist Cristina Scabbia, I was wracked with pity for the ravishing Italian rocker. I mean, I'm a consummate professional, so only occasionally did I break down and beg her to send me her underwear but man, what she must be forced to endure from less disciplined interviewers. She greeted me by name, answered patiently and attentively, and thanked me upon our talk's conclusion -- all with the firm and unassailable knowledge that I would gloat to my friends that she wanted me and concoct horseshit stories of our imminent coupling. Ah the burden of hotness, awesomeness, and a killer voice.  

Jog over to MetalSucks to read the interview, which got much shorter once Axl edited out the panting. 


No comments: