9.18.2009

TREBEK HAS BEEN INCORRIGIBLE LATELY


The new set on the 26th season of Jeopardy is pretty obnoxious but host Alex Trebek seems to be pumped, all zinging dudes and even indulging in some devilish ribaldry. It was something about long winters in Minnesota indirectly leading to families of 13. Daffy! Ok look I have a confession. All this Trebek talk? It's a charade, a diversion, a misdirection to cover up my terror and anxiety about Joe Perry threatening Steven Tyler in the media as reported on Thursday. This isn't happening this isn't happening Perry to AP:
The tour was building up to be a great tour, and I was pretty (upset), you know. I haven't talked to him in over five weeks. I don't know what's going on with him. I hear he's getting better, but I don't know I really don't know what's going on with him. I was pretty (upset), because right before [his tumble from the stage], he had pulled a muscle in his leg. And we had to take two weeks off, [missing] probably seven dates. All I know is he's got to get his act together. I mean, he and I haven't written a song together alone in the same room in over ten years, so there's been some changes in paradigm of what Aerosmith is.
See that? He's not just bitching about the tour shit; he's pissed off about the songwriting process I mean lack thereof. That is discontent. Tyler's fucking up. That young chick, the foot injury/detox, falling off the damn stage omigod omigod omigod somebody DO SOMETHING.


No comments: