10.30.2008

BONUS BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME FOR YOUR BONER, BUDDY




It occurs to me that my neighbors catch a lot of wild laughter and scary, brain-searing music (and memorable mega-finales like the one that closes Between The Buried And Me's triumphant Colors Live DVD, above) coming from my place. Mere seconds ago, a fit of laughter gripped me as I re-read the above headline: Bonus Between The Buried And Me For Your Boner Buddy. Ha. But seriously, I would never imply that you have a boner buddy, a subservient stud who cares for and soothes your erect wang. And ladies, referring to your dude in such a manner would require a sense of humor and you probably pride yourselves on enduring a shitload of BTBAM so you don't need any contributions from HooM! and ... anyway I decided a comma was in order. That's better. It's probably wrong to address boners anyway. This just in you're a moron if you read this far. Sorry.


No comments: