10.29.2008

FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BEHEMOTH


I feel a little weird saying this but Bjork's label in the UK annoys the shit out of me. I pursue information regarding only Metal and the NBA and yet everytime I scan a new releases list, One Little Indian,  the Icelandic artiste's British record company home, is dumping out a nearly-diarretic in pace and substance stream of singles, remixes, special editions, DVDs, and other shit. OLI chief Derek Birkett is bro-brah with Bjork since forever and boy has that paid off. I, too, befriended a partially-retarded dork years ago and my only payment is occasionally burning a couple CDs from dude. That dude needs to Bjork it up.

Polish black metallists Behemoth haven't reached that point, but ugh here comes another EP of kuh-wite inessential stuff. Oh sorry I mean inessential satanic metal that rips.  Cuz anyone who's wandered within earshot of my big mouth knows that Behemoth is awesome as shit. And that's a lot of people. New video for "Inner Sanctum" featuring the lovely and talented Warrel Dane above. And from Blabbermouth:
The band's new EP, Ezkaton, is scheduled for release in North America on November 11 through Metal Blade Records. The EP will feature seven tracks, one brand new song ("Qadosh"), a live recording as well as a new studio version of "Chant For Ezkaton 2000 e.v.". Also included are live versions of "From The Pagan Vastlands" and "Decade Ov Therion" plus covers of The Ramones' "I'm Not Jesus" and the Masters Hammer track "Jama Pekel".


No comments: