10.09.2008

I'M SET TO BOFF CHARLIZE THERON NOV 23



No joke. Follow me here. This morning Hits reports that:
Guns 'N Roses' long-awaited new album, Chinese Democracy, finally has a release date. The CD will hit all Best Buy stores, where it is an exclusive, on November 23.
I've long posited that the chances of Rose 'N Roses ever unveiling this beast were precisely equal to that of Esquire's 2007 Sexiest Woman Alive Charlize Theron tripping and falling onto my strategically-positioned boner. But, alas, there it is in black and white: November 23. Good times, people. Stay tuned to HooM! for exclusive video of the historic coupling. Yeah ladies, it looks like a harmless painting but ya hear that faint whirring sound? I gotta set some lights and hit the tanning bed. Gotta run. 


No comments: